Another week has passed and it’s time to link up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!
1. Mal and I had a lot of sister time this week. This photo was taken at the stage production of The Lion King and I don’t think there’s another photo that perfectly encompasses our personality: Mal is a little too cool for school and I’m the dweeby older sister.
2. Mal, our cousin Becca, and I have a tradition of going to the theater a couple times a year. We started this a few years ago and it’s one tradition I never want to lose. We have so much fun getting to sing along to some of our favorite musicals and not exactly care who’s watching!
3. Wedding invitations were delivered this week! Things are getting real, y’all.
4. I’m a sucker for pretty paper and good marketing. I’m sure I’m the target audience for this Macaron wine and they totally suckered me in. Isn’t that label adorable?!
5. Ashley’s friend is pursuing her yoga certification and needs a few bodies to teach a class to before everything is official. Ashley invited me to join Amy for her very class and it was such a relaxing experience! Amy’s house was beautiful and she really made me feel like a yogi! This was the best photo I could sneak without the other ladies thinking I was snapping photos of their bums in the air 😉
And one more for good measure…today’s my birthday! I took the day off of work and plan to spend it just hanging out. Mom and I are headed to get a manicure and pedicure soon and nothing else is really on the agenda. Just the way I like it!